Game Development PBL and ASA Student Projects
Climate Change Project Objectives
Investigate the factors that impact climate change.
Research the effects on the community through the lens of a self-selected set of careers.
Develop suggestions based on your research to proactively aid with response to climate change.
- As an environmental lawyer, develop a case for an environmental issue in your community
- As a small business owner, develop a eco-friendly business.
- As a wildlife conservationist, choose an animal species or area of the United States and develop a plan for the public to protect it.
- As an urban planner, build eco-friendly features for a city or community, which can include public parks, buildings, public transportation features, etc.
Landing on Mars Project Objectives
Identify the physical characteristics of Mars including its location, climate, and geographical features.
Research the challenges to building a colony on Mars.
Develop a plan to make building a colony on Mars Possible.
Collect evidence to support a developed plan.
- As an engineer, develop a plan and a spacecraft to transport humans to Mars.
- As an architect, create the design of the colony itself. Consider temperature, lack of oxygen, and air pressure in the design.
- As a scientist, create a solution to having a continual food and water supply for the colony.